The Daily (sort of) thoughts of a Candle Maker and a mum of two.

Monday 21 April 2008

And their Back!!!

Back to School at last - 2 whole weeks has seemed like 2 years trying to keep the kids amused. Did eventually get to see the Spiderwick Chronicles and it was surprisingly good - my 15 year old son even liked it - and for all of us who have teenagers you know how difficult it is to get a teenager to like something.

Anyhoo - I can actually use the computer again instead of having to fight my way in!!!

I have another load of scents due to arrive soon so as soon as I have tested them will put them onto the site - I have some absolutely fantastic fragrances that I will add to my ever increasing list of scents - I think I am sitting at around 100 scents.

Another week commences - back on with work!!!

www.candles-by-lisa.co.uk
www.candles-by-lisa.com

No comments: