The Daily (sort of) thoughts of a Candle Maker and a mum of two.

Friday 16 November 2007

Cancer Research UK - fundraising night


Firstly let me thank everyone who turned up at the Campsie View School Shopping night last night, it was an excellent turnout and a fantastic night for all. Thanks again.

I have another busy night tonight I will be taking along my Little Star of Hope candles to the Milngavie Branch of Cancer Reasearch UK's funding raising night. This is being held at the Kessington Town Hall in Bearsden and should be a really good night with proceeds going to Cancer Research UK. 1 in 3 of us will be touched by cancer at some point in our lives. I donate £1.00 from each of the sales of my Little Candles to Cancer Research UK - my son was found last year to have lumps on his lymph nodes. We have been told nothing to worry about for the time being but just watch for any changes. This is why I donate to this charity I like to feel that I have contributed in some small part to researching cures for cancer.

http://www.candles-by-lisa.co.uk/



No comments: