The Daily (sort of) thoughts of a Candle Maker and a mum of two.

Wednesday 23 May 2007

Forever Candle



Hi All,

A few days since I last posted. I have been really busy with craft fairs. My nephew has asked me to make candles for his wedding so been trying to arrange centre pieces and favours. When I have pictures of these I will post them. I have finally got round to posting one of my latest range of candles.

This is a forever candle - what that means is that the body of the candle never burns, I have inset a tea light holder within the wax of the candle. You light the tea light and replace it when it is done. The candle never burns - forever candle! Hope you like it any comments welcome please.

I will be at Finlayston Country Estate with Hilda Morrison, glass painter this friday 27th May 2007. Look forward to meeting you then.

No comments: